Quick and easy breakfast that you can make a whole pan full, and eat for the rest of the week. Or if you have a family like mine, eat them up as soon as they come out of the oven!
- Eggs ( 1 Dozen)
- Bacon ( 12 Strips)
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice. I use Sharp Cheddar
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees (F)
- Take a greased muffin pan. I have one that holds 12 muffins, and works out perfectly.
- Take a peice of bacon, and wrap it around the walls of the muffin area. Do that with all twelve.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven for 10 minutes. This will crisp up the bacon a bit.
- After the 10 minutes are up, crack an egg into each muffin hole.
- Add salt and pepper to each egg
- Add your cheese to top the egg
- Put the muffin tin back into the oven for another 12 minutes.