This is by far the best Low-Carb Pizza that I have had.
Here's the ingredients list.
- 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese - I have also used the "Pizza Blend" from Kroger.
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 2 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp salt
- Italian Seasoning
Whatever you want! Remember that if you are using meats on your pizza, you need to pre-cook them.
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Add the Mozzarella, almond flour, and cream cheese into a microwave safe bowl.
- Nuke the cheese mixture for one minute.
- Stir the Cheese mixture, and nuke for another 30 seconds.
- Now that the dough is good and soft, mix in the one egg.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top, and roll out the dough until its about 1/4 inch thick. I typically do this in a cookie sheet.
- Remove the top piece of paper, and take a small fork, and poke small holes through out the crust. This will prevent any air pockets from being trapped.
- Place your dough on the cookie sheet, or pizza stone, and bottom sheet of parchment paper into the oven for 8 minutes. While the dough is cooking, watch for bubbles forming. IF they do, pop them gently with your fork.
- After 8 minutes, check the crust the the appropriate amount of browning. Most of it should be darkened at about 11 minutes. Once that is done, you can take the crust out, add toppings, and then put back in until your cheese is melted.
**** Special Note ****
If you want your pizza crust to be crispy, at the 11 minute mark, flip the crust over, and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes until the underside has browned. Then you can add your sauce and toppings, and enjoy!
Serves 8 pieces.