I made this dish with a some spatchcocked chickens that I made on the Vision Grill this past week. It was really good, and even the kids loved it.
2 Bags of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower
2 Tbsp of Butter
1 package of smoked sausage
8 oz of Sharp Cheddar (I used the Kroger brand)
- Cut smoked sausage up. I have toddlers eating, so I cut into circles, and then quartered each circle.
- Cook the smoked sausage in a large skillet. Cook thoroughly.
- Move the smoked sausage to another container, but leave the grease behind. Add your Butter.
- While the butter is melting, cut up your cheddar cheese into small squares to help it melt easier.
- Once the Butter is melted, add in the riced cauliflower. Be sure to break it up in the bag so it is easier to deal with in the skillet.
- After a couple of minutes, add in the cheddar cheese, and cover the skillet. Give it a good stir every couple of minutes.
- Once the cheese is thoroughly melted, add back in your smoked sausage and stir. If the cheese isn't creamy enough, add some heavy whipping cream.
- Serve warm! Enjoy!